Surrounded by vineyards planted in the center of the gravel plateau of Saint Estephe lies the Chateau Laffite Carcasset. The Chateau has been producing wines since 1790 when Sir Joseph Laffitte, attorney of the King of France, bought the Domaine and created the vineyard. In 1955, the viscount Pierre de Padirac purchased the property. Since then, the vineyard has been expanded and many technical improvements have been made in the winery and cellar..
Click the button below to download more information about this producer: