Producer Overview:

Situated just two miles southeast of Siena’s center, atop a hill surrounded by cypress trees, is Castel di Pugna, a historic castle dating back to the 1100s. The winery itself was founded by Count Carlo Alberto in the early 1900’s and was later renovated by his son Count Luigi Alberto, although the original tufo-carved cellars still remain. The estate comprises 14 acres of vineyards (with 3 acres of olive groves), where only local Tuscan grapes are cultivated

Wines:

Click the button below to download more information about this producer